We invite you to join Valley Memorial Homes caregivers in creating a fun and relaxing environment. You will be amazed at how much love and laughter you will receive in return. Please contact anyone listed below to begin sharing your time and talents today!
Ongoing volunteer opportunities at all of our facilities include spending time visiting, assisting with shopping, emails, social activities, outings and sharing your special talent.
Current volunteer opportunities include:
Valley Eldercare Center (701) 787-7945
Woodside Village (701) 787-7895
- Special music for worship services
- Assist with Sunday morning worship services
- Abiders - sit with residents in our skilled nursing facilities during their last hours of life
Susan Hanson (701) 775-2584 ext 15
- Assist with bingo, letter writing, special events
Dan Kostad (701) 787-7814
- Bingo - Monday 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Assist with care of pets and plants
- Share musical talents or artistic talents
We are looking for someone to play piano for Sing-a-Longs Monday mornings
9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. If you are interested in sharing your talents on any Monday
morning give Dan a call at the above number or email@example.com.
Town Square , Wheatland Terrace and Country Estates
LaVonne Brown (701) 787-7880
- Coffee Shop: Monday - Friday - 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Nail Care - 1 to 2 hours per week
Valley Eldercare Center
Jody Little (701) 787-7931
- Bingo - Monday and Thursday 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Sing-a-long - Thursday 9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
- Scenic drives & Shopping - Tuesday 1:00 - 4:00 pm (May - October)
- 1 - 1 visiting, assistance with computer: skype and facebook - Anytime
Please give us a call if you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities. We look forward to having you as a volunteer of Valley Memorial Homes.